Temp to Perm
Prestigious company looking for a strong administrator with excellent customer service skills to join a small, established, team. Room for progression. Temporary role which will become permanent for the right candidate.
- Taking calls from customers and clients and dealing with all queries in a professional and timely manner
- Supporting the sales team to ensure customer orders are completed to schedule
- Maintaining regular contact with customers, to strengthen relationships and offer a first rate customer service experience
- Ad hoc PA and administrative duties - diary management / typing documentation / invoice generation etc.
- Keeping company database and all associated records accurate and up to date
- Previous experience within a secretarial or office-based customer service position essential
- Commercial business acumen
- Strong written and verbal skills with ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines and targets whilst under pressure
- Enthusiastic team player who can work well under own initiative
- Fully IT literate with excellent attention to detail
For further information or to apply, please contact Tara Illingworth at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.