Buying and Product Administrator
A brand new, exciting, full time, permanent opportunity has arisen for a Buying and Product Administrator. The company specialises in fine foods, working with food producers across the globe. It is an outstanding opportunity to work with a producer and distributor of specialty foods, based in Evesham. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, working Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00. They are looking to recruit NOW.
The roles and responsibilities of the Buying and Product Administrator:
- Responsible for maintaining stock levels and placing orders for all products at Evesham site
- Overall responsibility for Stock Line, Sauce Production and Dairy product set ups, to assist
- With any other new product set ups and to review Evesham production lines once set up and amend the yield
- Undertake system product pricing and maintenance and update Purchasing Director
- Assist in data updates on the system
- Maintain Contract Sheet and issue information
- Responsible for maintaining stock levels and for placing orders for all products at Evesham site
- Ensure stock levels are maintained and orders placed for the products required on a daily basic
- Work with stock control to investigate and correct stock discrepanciesMonitor outstanding orders and inter-branch transfers and amend where necessary
- Double check all core line products as defined to ensure no shortages on these lines.
- Take part in monthly stock take
- Communicate any issues that may affect production
- Report product shortages to those required daily and reduce the level of shortages
- Ensure waste is kept to the minimum, aiming to reduce always
- Keep track of production trial and make sure all ingredients are ordered in advance
- Order and maintain stock levels on PPE
- Report on Dairy yields, valuation and supplier purchase information.
- Assist on new projects and support as necessary
- Maintain records in an organized system for all contracts as required.
The candidate best suited to this Buying and Product Administrator:
- Have strong Administrative experience
- Previous experience within the food industry
- Experience of buying and purchasing ingredients
- Understand the Health and Safety regulations within the food industry
- A confident, well organised and structured individual
- Training and development
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement
For immediate consideration please apply today, as I would not want you to miss out on this fantastic opportunity ???