Debt Recovery Administrator
T2M Resourcing are recruiting an experienced Debt Recovery Administrator to join a successful global organisation. Working within a large and impressive finance function you will play an important role within the Debt Recovery department in managing customer accounts ensuring KPI’s and targets are successfully achieved. Competitive Salary plus Benefits Package.
As Debt Recovery Administrator you will build and maintain client relationships ensuring service standards are of the highest level. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Act as first point of contact for all debt recovery activity with third parties. Liaise with the business partners. to obtain necessary information and/or paperwork in line with Service Partnering Agreements (SPA).
- Liaise with third party debt recovery agencies/solicitors and group legal resources.
- Manage customer accounts referred by the credit control team. Review accounts and chase debt.
- Ensure all actions relating are recorded on the Collection tool.
- Adhere to Service Partnering Agreements (SPA), ensuring compliance with agreed KPIs and targets.
- Handle incoming phone calls/emails and respond in a timely manner.
- Handle all incoming paperwork from insolvencies and prepare bad debt write off documentation.
- To issue county court summons for small claims in line with the department’s standard operating procedures.
To be successful in the role of Debt Recovery Administrator you will have the following skills and attributes:
- It is essential that you have a solid background in Credit Control and Debt Recovery, Legal proceedings and insolvency.
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet challenging targets and tight deadlines.
- Strong client focus and seeks to understand the commercial relationships.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths or equivalent
- Computer literacy, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); Intermediate Excel preferred - (Pivot Tables & Lookups).
If the above role is of interest, please apply immediately with your CV and salary expectations. Our client offers a Competitive Salary plus Benefits Package