Recruitment Account Manager
Are you looking for an Account Management role based in Birmingham specialising within the IT and Technologysector?
Tired of cold calling and fighting to win new business ?
We could have the perfect answer .....
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the operations and services provided to your allocated accounts, and you are the first point of contact for professionals and clients. You will need to ensure that the needs and expectations of your clients and professionals are not only satisfied, but exceeded.
You will be working on high end/project roles in excess of £400 per day on fixed term contractors.
This role would be suitable for an individual that wants to move away from the heavy sales aspect of recruitment.
Typically, your day will include:
- Managing gross margin on orders, in-line with business line expectations.
- Managing KPIs as agreed by the Business Manager, to ensure profitable volumes and achieving strategic objectives.
- Business Development to increase market share with existing and potential clients.
- Search and selection of candidates via linkedIn, marketing and Talent pools .
- Establish productive, professional relationships with professionals in the assigned accounts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will be an individual who is commercially focused, with a proven track record in recruitment, preferably within the IT or Technical space.
You will have a good attention to detail whilst being able to review and amend complex contractual and operational documents. The preferred candidate will pride themselves on providing excellent customer service, and be fully competent at negotiating and communicating with a high level of professionalism.
You should be educated to degree level, or have the ability to perform at this level by experience.
- Competitive salary of £23,000 - £25,000 basic plus commission per requirement delivered
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus potential based on company and individual performance
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Monthly incentives such as 50" TV's and weekend breaks for employee of the month
Make the career change you’ve been waiting for! Get in touch with Sheli Barton at Permanent People for further information about this opportunity.