We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Accountant to work for a prestigious law firm based in central Birmingham. The role is offered on a 6 month fixed term contract in order to support the existing finance team on an interim basis.
We are currently looking for a Project Accountant who will be responsible for SRA AR compliance across the finance department. This opportunity would suit a professional individual, who has previously worked with accounts in the legal sector and who has the ability to offer recommendations and process improvements.
Main Duties of the Project Accountant include:
- Supporting a range of project teams and supporting the production of timely financial data
- Auditing systems in line with SRA AR (Solicitors Regulation Authority Accounts Rules)
- Proposing and implementing process and systems improvements
- Preparing quarterly financial reports for review by senior stakeholders
To be considered for the role of the Project Accountant you will have:
- Experience working within the legal sector
- Expert knowledge of the Solicitors Regulation Authority Accounts Rules
- Preferably hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial information with non-finance stakeholders
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at