Head of Business
Are you a successful Automotive General Manager looking for a new challenge??
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Automotive Head of Business - Birmingham
£90,000 basic + Company Car OTE £160,000
Head of Business required for this well established and highly successful Prestigious dealership based in Birmingham. You must be a General Manager / Head of Business who is highly proficient within the automotive industry.
You will need to have had a solid career history to date gained in a prestige environment and be a confident relationship builder dealing with customers at all levels.
Head of Business Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the site achieves profit margins within its objectives/annual budget.
- To continually monitor the financial situation, examining all accounts, daily and weekly operating controls and dealer composite figures and franchise/industry KPI's
- Take steps to increase market penetration, in order to achieve budget.
- Respond promptly to any customer complaints and ensure timely and correct resolution.
- Maintain effective control of expenses in line with budget objectives.
- Carry out monthly minuted management meetings
- Review monthly aged debt reports to ensure company policy on collection and provision for aged debt is applied.
- Ensure training needs are met efficiently and are in line with operational and block exemption requirements.
- Lead and motivate a senior management team, taking steps to create a professional and customer focussed environment.
- Ensure marketing campaigns, advertising and promotional activities are implemented.
- Ensure that the site complies with relevant legislation on consumer law, trade descriptions, FSA Regulations for insurance etc.
The role will require an ambitious and driven individual with the ability and aptitude to work on a global scale and promote expedient brand growth.
- People management particularly in terms of achievement through teams. Leadership style should be highly visible and hands on.
- Motor industry experience, along with experience in a senior position with established track record in profit delivery, cost control, stock and people management.
- Experience of Sales and After Sales functions.
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment.
- IT literate.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more