I am recruiting exclusively for a growing business in Solihull - they're looking to add real talent to their developing Finance function and a need has arisen for a Finalist/Newly Qualified Management Accountant to join the ranks.
Helping to produce a sterling set of management accounts, you'll also be expected to add value to the process/procedure management of the team to ensure constant development of the team and yourself.
You'll also play a pivotal role in the management of some key, relatively large subsidiaries which is fundamental to the UK operation.
- Production of management accounts and board packs for presentation
- Analysis and commentary on performance, highlighting prudent KPI's to monitor
- Explore operational performance to enable smooth production of key reports
- Identify opportunities to improve performance through ownership of the numbers
- Post accruals, prepayments, journals, adjustments etc.
- Support the credit/cash control to maximise cash flow
- Develop key relationships with stakeholders
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Finalist/Newly Qualified
- 2-5 years experience in a Management Accounts role