Fire Intruder Alarm Engineer (Service & Maintenance)
Engineer - Fire, Alarm, Intruder, Nurse Call
National Facilities Management company, who's clients include retailers, leisure, restaurant groups and government buildings.
Service & Maintenance or Installation/Commisioning Engineers, with experience of Fire, Security, Intruder, Nurse Call, CCTV or Access are required for their specialist fire & security division who have been established for over 40 years.
- West Midlands - Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhapton, etc
- North - Yorkshire, Manchester, Bolton, Sheffield, M62, etc
- Southwest - Bristol, Taunton, Newport, etc
- Southeast - Kent & Northampton, Milton Keynes, etc
Based from home you will ideally have a minimium of 2yrs experience as an Engineer on Fire, Intruder, etc.
The remuneration package includes;
- £25-34,000 salary based on area/experience
- Overtime & Bonus scheme
- Company Car (hybrid) or Van
- Holiday, pension scheme, etc
Interested? - Then apply and please contact us at Start Monday now!
Keywords - Fire Alarm, Alarm Engineer, Fire Engineer, Alarm Technician, Intruder Engineer, Nurse Call, CCTV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75474058