A leading manufacturing company with an international network of offices require an Internal Sales Coordinator for this permanent position in Redditch.
Internal Sales Coordinator
The role offers varied exposure to relevant areas of the business and will enable the successful applicant to gain a fascinating insight into the operational areas of a manufacturing business. You will gain exposure to team operations and sales projects within the business. You will coordinate the relationship between the company and its customers in accordance with sales / marketing strategies with the overall objective of maintaining and growing business profitably. You will serve as a primary contact and as an important source of coordination between the company and customers.
Excellent advancement opportunities.
- Provide general administrative support to all departments as needed
- Handle customer service from inbound sales calls, product selection and order placement
- Enter customer orders in computer database with correct pricing, delivery information and packaging details
- Maintain and update sales files, databases and records for inventory control and documentation
- Assist in maintaining enquiry and RFQ system
- Assist in coordinating customer specific forms
- Collect and analyse data from different sources producing reports that guide the implementation of projects and action plans.
- Help to produce and develop documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Conduct market research on customers and competitors
- Support sales team by travelling to customers, trade shows and other sales functions as needed
- Analyse sales and forecast data to determine department progress towards stated goals and objectives
- Coordinate liaison between the sales department and manufacturing facilities to identify opportunities and to assure goals and plant roles are being met
- Establish visitation schedules, including coordinating visits to customers by corporate sales, engineering and manufacturing personnel
- Coordinate customer specific forms e.g. Feasibility, Capability, Cost Breakdowns, and Packaging.
- Comply with Company Health and Safety procedures
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- No experience required
Knowledge / Skills
- Proficient with: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to read and interpret documents such as technical procedures and contracts
- ability to work with fundamental business math, such as discounts interest, proportions and percentages
- interest in sales and market research
- ability to prioritize and schedule workload to ensure completion when faced with deadlines
- analytical and numerate skills
- excellent planning and organisational skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Interest in engineering / manufacturing
- experience in analysing/researching data for marketing and business purposes
- eager to develop valuable experience in a range of different departments
- dynamic, passionate and able to work independently
- ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- strong attention to detail
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.