Major Business Transformation Programme
How does the prospect of becoming a key member of a team whose work will transform, support and define the future goals and shape of a progressive and innovative organisation for years to come…sound to you? Well this is your chance to find out!
Built on over 50 years of expertise, Bromford is a £160 million social enterprise looking to develop and grow by creating a platform to challenge and simplify existing operations for the benefit of customers and colleagues alike, whilst removing any barriers there are to making our services even better…and this is just the first phase in a long and exciting journey of business transformation.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll be at the heart of the programme and thrive on the demands presented by a range of large and strategic projects, as well as organisational change initiatives. Working with the wider business to identify, develop and implement improvements and standardisation to processes and systems. Your contribution will be instrumental in helping us shape and structure the organisation and ultimately deliver a successful programme.
It’s a key commercial role, requiring a fair level of technical know-how, that will involve and focus on:
- Determining the requirements of projects and ensuring they are communicated clearly to stakeholders and partners alike…helping implement practical cost-effective solutions
- Investigating and subsequently re-engineering business processes - adopting best practice to create a leaner and more efficient business, whilst improving performance/service delivery
- Remaining close to projects throughout the implementation stages and acting as the bridge between the business and our solutions delivery team, ensuring we fulfil all requirements
What will it take to succeed?
- To start with, you’ll need to be a proven performer, with direct experience of ERP implementation and benefits led transformation in the public and/or private sector, who can demonstrate a practical grasp of different analysis tools and models
- A thinker and a doer, your skills in process mapping and business process re-engineering, will be complemented by first-hand knowledge of Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
- Alongside this, you’ll have the ability to gather requirements and produce specifications, as well as a good grasp of agile development methods, such as SCRUM or RUP
- On top of that, we’ll expect a good degree of expertise in relation to modelling, creating, designing and structuring processes holistically within a project framework
- Whilst last but not least, you’ll be a first-rate communicator, with excellent influencing and relationship skills, who’s not afraid to constructively challenge conventional ways of thinking
If this is something you can offer and you’d relish the chance to make your mark and grow in a role that offers genuine career development opportunities across a variety of transformation, project management and general leadership disciplines – then please get in touch.
Click Apply to send us your CV.