Recruitment Business Partner (Resourcing Manager / In-house Recruitment Manager)
We are seeking a Recruitment Business Partner to join our established HR Operations team based in Selly Oak, Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a permanent full time basis; flexible options considered.
As Recruitment Business Partner you will partner with senior managers, and their teams, throughout Sense to influence and drive forward resourcing and retention objectives. You will be Sense’s professional lead on recruitment with a particular focus on social care and ‘values based recruitment’ initiatives. In partnership with senior managers you will develop effective workforce plans and recruitment strategies to meet the changing needs of Sense ensuring that people with the right skills, behaviours and values are recruited.
You will lead our recruitment and training administration teams to ensure we are delivering a first-class service and experience to our internal and external customers. You will lead an established team of nine individuals; line managing both the Recruitment Team Leader and Training Co-ordinator who in turn line manage a group of HR Shared Services Administrators.
The Recruitment Business Partner is responsible for all budgets allocated to Recruitment and Training co-ordination; you’ll utilise internal metrics, external trends and your specialist industry knowledge to ensure all expenditure gives an optimum return on investment.
This is a unique and varied role that allows you to operate at both a strategic and operational level; you’ll support your team to advertise a wide range of roles and on-board circa 600 candidates per year. As part of your role you will support all Directorates across England, Wales and Northern Ireland and must be willing to travel to these locations to support with recruitment events and assessment activities.
Sense is a national charity that supports people who are deafblind, those with sensory impairments and those with complex needs, to enjoy more independent lives.
Working at Sense is incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
You’ll be based at TouchBase Pears in Selly Oak; a pioneering, multi-purpose centre for the whole community in Birmingham and beyond - a place that brings people together in a welcoming environment where everyone can feel connected, included and part of the community.
To be successful in the post you will need to be an experienced, passionate and highly credible manager. So, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- Substantial proven experience in recruitment, selection, induction, resourcing strategies and employment legislation
- Solid understanding of the recruitment challenges within the social care and charity sectors; ideally you will have working knowledge of safer recruitment practices to safeguard and promote the welfare of adults and children
- Experienced in co-ordinating and delivering recruitment events such as job fairs, open days and assessment centres
- Experience of managing, developing and coaching teams to maximise potential
- Experience of partnering with senior managers to influence service delivery and establish effective workforce plans
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service and candidate experience
- Highly proficient in the use and development of HR Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Significant experience of reviewing and developing administration processes relating to recruitment, onboarding and training
- Achievement of a Level 5 CIPD qualification or above (or equivalent)
No agencies please.
For more information and to apply please click 'Visit Website'