Regulatory Analyst - Solihull or London based
As part of the growing Regulatory Team and reporting to the Head of Regulatory Affairs, you will be responsible for producing high quality analysis to support the regulatory strategy. The qualitative and quantitative data will provide the UKPR team with compelling, influential and challenging information and arguments in preparation for consultations launched by Ofgem, UK Government and the energy industry.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrable experience of producing analysis and insights into the energy industry
- Excellent research skills that present potential market opportunities that are aligned to organisational strategy
- Experience in producing influential and persuasive communications on financing and trading trends, regulatory updates and macroeconomic events affecting the energy industry
- Have a mathematical and or economics or scientific background together with a flair for quantitative analysis in an energy related field
- Advanced analytical skills with a high level of proficiency with Excel or Stata equivalent
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at any one time
- Experienced in presenting graphical data.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75464794