Junior IT Systems Administrator
IT Systems Administrator
Shift Hours - 0600-1400 or 0700-1500 on Mon -Thurs and 0600-1330 or 0700-1430 on Friday
A lovely, junior level opportunity for a recent IT Graduate or a Systems Administrator with 1-2 years experience in a similar position, has opened with this Global Systems Engineering company in Coventry.
This key role will see you take responsibility of the Quality Assurance IT Systems , providing support and assistance with the implementations and any on-going system amendments.
You will work in a team providing on-going systems support internally to numerous company sites from their Coventry HQ, .
Systems Administrator Skills and Experience required :
- Ideally IT Degree or HND ideally
- Any experience in a similar IT systems administration role would be very desirable - although a good IT degree with no experience will be considered
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to pick up new software quickly
- Personality wise you need to be customer facing (albeit the customers are internal Stakeholders) , with excellent communication skills - this is a MUST !
- Any SAP knowledge would be a benefit
If the above sounds like the kind of opportunity you are looking for , joining a genuine world leader in their field, where you will gain first class training and development - apply now !!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75464400