New opportunity not to be missed! Purplebricks has a unique opportunity available for a Recruitment Advisor to join the team based in Solihull. You will be on a full time permanent basis and be paid a competitive salary of £30,000 – £35,000 per annum.
As the fastest growing and most positively reviewed estate agency in the UK, Purplebricks is helping clients save millions of pounds in commission across the globe. We have already expanded into Australia and the USA with our innovative service, combining the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a Central Property Team to deliver an amazing customer experience. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property, with our focus on people, not just property.
A fantastic opportunity to step into a brand-new role within the HR Department. As our Recruitment Advisor you will be reporting into the Head of HR and will be responsible for overseeing the full recruitment cycle across all areas of the business whilst providing strategic support to the senior leadership team.
Responsibilities of our Recruitment Advisor
- Draft job descriptions and adverts as and when required
- Liaise with our ATS provider on all day to day queries and operations
- Assist with the design and implementation of our Careers website
- Coordinate interviews, conduct telephone and first stage interviews in support of department managers
- Regularly liaise with all recruiting managers across the business to ensure the resource plan is being followed
- Provide best practice advice and guidance to recruiting managers and produce supporting documentation to aid them through the process
- Work to reduce costs and revisit the Company’s PSL ensuring commercial decisions are made
- Voice suggestions and ideas for new and engaging recruitment initiatives to attract top talent.
Skills needed to become our Recruitment Advisor
- Demonstrable experience in a recruitment role (either agency or in-house)
- Extensive experience of successfully managing large scale recruitment campaigns
- Experienced in sourcing “hard to fill” roles and high-volume positions
- Ability to manage own time effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
In exchange, you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus and commission package
- 25 day’s holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to highstreet and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing real estate agency as our Recruitment Advisor.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75477209