Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £31,,500 OTE £40,000 training + Pension + Overtime 1.5 and Double time
Location – Tamworth
Maintenance Engineer shift - Double days 6:00am - 2:00pm and 2:00pm - 10:00pm. Monday - Friday
My clients are a leading manufacturer within the Construction industry and a truely global company. They have 10 sites Producing 7 Leading brandsThe company have invested millions of pounds in new state of the art machinery as they continue to increase output. Due to the growth of the business they are looking to recruit a new member to join the maintenance department. The suitable candidate will receive continuous training and further progression opportunities.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be:
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns (mean time between failures).
- Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, pneumatic, hydraulic, pumps, valves. The majority cases you will replacing components like for like.
- Fault finding electrically with a multi meter. They will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
- Fault finding experience through to input and outputs with a PLC..
- Completion of an Mechanical or electrical maintenance/engineering apprenticeship or qualification.
- PLC fault finding experience basic Input and outputs
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a maintenance engineer
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - Basic £31,500 - £32,500 average earnings mid 30s
- Continuous progression opportunities available, including PLC training or electrical qualifications.
- Opportunity to progress within a large engineering structure
- Company pension plan available.
If you’re interested in this role? Please contact me on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75472082