Graduate Recruitment Consultant Birmingham
Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham
As we continue to grow rapidly across all of our branches, we have some exciting opportunities for trainee recruitment consultants to join the team at our busy head office in Birmingham city centre.
We’re looking for big personalities who aren’t afraid to get stuck in and hit the ground running, and who are serious about a long term career in recruitment. To be considered for this role, you’ll need to be a strong natural communicator and be ambitious for life-changing earnings. We pride ourselves on building long term relationships, and delivering an excellent and honest service.
Upon joining us you will enrol in our professional development programme offering training, coaching and mentoring for those who are starting their career in education recruitment. We want you to achieve important milestones as you learn and we will train you to become an all rounded, successful recruitment consultant. Your graduation will be celebrated with a Directors lunch along with your manager.
What do we offer?
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
What you will need to show:
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.