Project Manager with JDE E1 - Direct hire client
I have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with JDE E1 implementation experience. The person will travel Monday-Thursday and work from home on Friday.
This is a multi-site, multi-year new implementation of JDE E1 with a huge Manufacturing concern. This is a direct hire client and role not with a consulting firm.
- Lead JDE E1 Projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Understand Project Management deliverables, time-lines, factors, etc.
- Continuous Process Improvements with systems, procedures, processes, etc.
- Schedule meetings, gather requirements, support team of B/A's, provide structure.
- Manage PMO
- Monitor schedules, manage in-house team (B/A's developers, etc.) as well as consulting team.
- Collaborate with senior management at manufacturing plants
- PM experience w/JDE E1
- PMO experience
- ERP experience within a MFG or DIST firm
- Waterfall Methodology
- EXCEL, JIRA, SHAREPOINT, etc.