Senior Accounts Assistant
Nicholas Associates are currently recruiting for our client in the field of construction who are looking to appoint a new Senior Accounts Assistant.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Sales ledger - Raising invoices & credit notes
- Update spreadsheets where appropriate
- Purchase ledger - processing invoices & credit notes
- Statement reconciliations
- Supplier queries & copy invoices etc
- Prep payment runs
- Site paperwork - Filing
- Material reconciliations
- Plant reconciliations
- Attendance records
- Other paperwork
- KPIs - Run weekly reports
- Manage the Fuel cards for the fleet
- Preparation of Job Costing
- Month End Reporting
- Preparation of VAT monthly returns, reconciliation and the submissions
- Checking for individual planning applications and cross check Contract No's - Vat Rec's
- Management of Fixed Asset Register and monthly journals
- Management of Hire Purchase Register and monthly journals
- Ensure any items stolen or written off are dealt with and finance settled
- Identify and maintain FA and HP schedules and post journals as appropriate
- Assisting with any other duties if cover needed within the Accounts Team
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience within an accounts department and experience within the construction industry would also be highly desirable.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75459453