Quality Auditor (Birmingham, Solihull)
Quality Auditor required for Award winning global Quality Management Company – some previous experience from an inspection, auditing or quality control position essential. Our client is headquartered within an iconic building in the Castle Bromwich area and requires confident Auditors with a passion for quality and a keen eye for detail to join their skilled quality team on a permanent basis on a client site in Solihull.
About The Role
You will be carrying out auditing duties such as;
- Assure that the operations team are working to the required standards.
- Working with the Shift Operations Team ensuring that any deviations from the standards are immediately recognised and root-cause corrective action immediately implemented.
- Assist in the development of audit checks, quality concern investigations and inspector training.
- Responsible for the maintenance of files and documents relating to quality audits.
- Summarise and report audit results in the requested format so the Shift and Senior Management team can evaluate the recognised issues and/or trends for appropriate action.
Auditing experience is preferable but not essential. The successful candidate will have good communication skills and will be computer literate.
The role will be challenging yet rewarding with a competitive salary and multiple opportunities for over time.
If you feel that you match the specification above and would like to be considered for the role please provide an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75473324