Head of Operations - Charity
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager to join a fantastic organisation as Head of Operations with great career progression opportunities.
This growing organisation a foundation inside elite sport offer a great company culture and have a fantastic established reputation in the market.
Ideally, you will be from a charity/foundation background with strong leadership and management skills.
- To oversee lead and manage existing teams
- As Head of Operations, you will be responsible for Quality Assurance, HR and Finance administration, Media, PR, back office operations and Sponsorship and fundraising.
- You will be an active member of the Senior Management team and be responsible for the strategic development of PR and Media Communications across the organisation to ensure they have a modern and comprehensive communication platforms across all areas of social media.
- Creating, implementing and monitoring a strong quality assurance model that incorporates all areas of the organisation
- Line management responsibility of the Human Resources & Administration, Finance and Facility Operations teams of the organisation.
- Working closely with the Director to provide operational support for events
- To ensure a co-ordinated approach across all back office areas of the company that then provides a high-quality consistent support mechanism to all delivery departments.
MUST have experience in a similar role
You will have knowledge and understanding of HR, Administration, Financial Management, PR and Media Communications.
Ideally, you will also have an understanding of fundraising and sponsorship.
You will have the skills to communicate effectively with a wide range of people and be able to lead staff and manage and implement change.
£38,000 + annual bonus, club perks and company package
So if you are an experienced manager that has experience in working in a charity/foundation and you are looking for an exciting new challenge please apply now - Closing date 10th August