Social Worker - Single Assessment Team - Senior Rate
Qualified Social Worker - Single Assessment Team - Quick Start
NonStop's client, based in the West Midlands, are seeking a Qualified Social Worker for their Single Assessment Team.
They are paying Senior Social Worker rate for these roles, a high pay rate leaving you with more money in your pocket. They are looking to get candidates in quickly so if you are actively looking they can telephone interview within the week, meaning you can start a new post asap. Ideally candidates will have Single Assessment Experience. The contract is likely to be a minimum of 6 months, bringing you an increased level of stability.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- IR35 Advice
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the West Midlands I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Key Words: QSW, Qualified Social Worker, Child Protection, Referral and Assessment, Initial Assessments, Core Assessments, Section 47, Child in Need, Looked After Children