HR Analytics Manager
I am currently recruiting an HR Analytics Thought Leader for a key client based in Birmingham. The business are looking for an experienced, strategic and solution focused individual to join them on a permanent basis.
The post holder will be responsible for driving forward the HR analytics agenda for the business to ensure effectiveness of its people strategy and business added value. As the function lead, you and your team will be key in developing the strategic direction for the technology and data strategy while providing the 'story behind the numbers' to a range of stakeholders across the business. This role will also advise on both current and future risks while suggesting where processes and insight can be improved to drive action.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Management of a small team of HR analysts
- Responsible for scoping, implementing and delivering on data reporting, insights and analytics
- Create actionable insights in line with business strategy for colleagues at all levels
- Attend management meetings as the HR Analytics representative and be able to demonstrate the 'bigger picture' meaning of the data to stakeholders at all levels
- Partner with business units to understand and offer data analytical support for individual needs
- Creating dashboards for all departments to understand and interpret their KPI for people data
- Coach and develop partners on all elements of HR data analytics
- Previous HR Analytics role
- Management experience
- Strategic and operational dashboard and reporting experience
- HR Analytics transformation
- HR Systems Transformation (desirable)
- Power BI (desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, a fantastic professional services name within the Birmingham area and operate at the senior strategic level. If this sounds like a role you wish to be considered for, please do apply with your up to date CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75470931