Senior Transmission Control Engineer
Job Title: Senior Transmission Control Engineer
Type of Role: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £36k - £46k depending upon experience
Company: Global Consultancy - 1st Tier Automotive
Division: Transmission Control & Calibration
Responsibility of the Role:
- The position will include the design of control algorithms, their implementation, simulation, testing & calibration, following set procedures. The candidate's responsibility will also involve leading small transmission control projects, delivering technically within the timeframe & budget agreed and liaising with the client.
- First degree in an engineering discipline or related qualification with relevant experience
- Proven expereince in transmission control and calibration experience
- Knowledge of Simulink/Stateflow and Embedded Coder for real time embedded control.
- Knowledge of TargetLink will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of calibration tools like Vector CANape or/and ETAS INCA
- Proven experience of software development processes (full v-cycle)
- Proven experience of in vehicle calibration development and validation
- Ability to represent the business in front of the client
- Full UK driving license
Please contact Susannah
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75462139