PA, Derby, £22000
Your new company
A successful construction company is looking to recruit a PA to support the contracts manager.
Your new role
They are a small busy office which relies on excellent team work. We are looking for you to be flexible, versatile and hard working. You will be working alongside the Contracts Manager and Site Agents to manage the workload of several projects from start to finish. Responsibilities: -
- All Admin duties required by the Contracts Manager
- Communicating site specific information with Clients and Site Foreman
- Dealing with all telephone and email correspondence
- Booking of Hotel Accommodation
- Site set up, Health & Safety files and PPE , previous knowledge of this would be advantageous.
- Compiling of Handover packs for each project
What you'll need to succeed
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills are essential within our fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills and able to use Microsoft packages
- Good memory, planning and problem solving skills are crucial within this role
- You must be capable of managing your own work load and able to prioritise tasks to meet and ever demanding / changing environment.Due to rural location , own transport is essential.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity to start ASAP working 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.