Social Media Executive
MandM Direct has over 30 years experience of trading. Led by our Board of Directors, we are now one of Europe’s leading online, off-price retailers. We offer big brands at low prices - with over 3 million customers and 57 million website visits per year.
We are recruiting for an exciting new role within our Customer team. The role primarily involves writing and editing social media content, ensuring brand tone of voice is maintained and uploading to relevant platforms.
Main duties will include:
- Creating compelling copy following the tone of voice for the brand and categories in a credible and consistent manner across all social media channels
- Delivering thumb-stopping content through engaging social media communications and interesting blog posts
- Increasing followers on all social media channels
- Supporting the social media plan by researching new ideas and keeping up to date with any market changes and new platform launches
- Creating proactive and reactive content using the team content calendar
- Briefing in bespoke creative artwork, photography and videography with wider teams to ensure key messages are communicated to followers
- Working with the Social Media Manager and Senior Social Media and Content Executive to develop social media output
- Researching relevant content and competitors to ensure we maintain relevancy
- Auditing, monitoring and reporting regularly on existing content and social media posts, pulling in key learnings from prior posts.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- A passion for social media
- To be a strong team player
- Proven experience with social media channels
- Proven experience of follower growth
- High level of attention to detail
- A creative approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Hours of work: 9.00am- 5.00pm, Monday - Friday.
Location: Leominster, Herefordshire.