Flight Simulator Field Engineer
Field Engineer - Flight Simulator
Would you like to work for one of the world's leading defence companies as a Field Engineer - Flight Simulator, working on their Military Flying Training System programme?
My client is seeking Field Engineers to work on the proven flight simulator experience and provide ongoing maintenance support of the Synthetic Training Equipment (STE), and associated training equipment.
This role will include a lot of technical analysis, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance to ensure that all of the STE performance objectives are achieved.
Field Engineer - Flight Simulator skills and experience:
* Proven Flight Simulator experience or transferable Aircraft Engineering Experience
* Ability to interpret schematics, drawings and electrical wire diagrams
* Solid understanding of both digital and analogue electronic theories
* Able to calibrate, install, maintain, repair and test flight simulator(s) and associated support equipment
* Experience in Distributed Training and Mission Rehearsal operations
* Knowledgeable and experienced with the use of test equipment
The Field Engineers will need to obtain a Secret Security Clearance for this role; be flexible on working patterns to include nights and weekends as required; and be prepared for some international travel should this be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Field Engineer - Flight Simulator to join a true global leader in their field.
Click below to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75465827