Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a global business based in Stoke on Trent paying between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
This is a very unique opportunity to prestigious global organisation offering excellent progression opportunities. My client is looking for an excellent and ambitious Management Accountant candidate who is looking to for a challenging but progressive environment.
The Management Accountant will:
* Review reports to identify and highlight drivers of performance and reasons for any changes
* Support the 5 year plan, budget and forecasting process within the business, including budget modelling, analysis, reporting and submission
* Follow established processes to analyse financial information, applying technical experience, precedents and judgement
* Assist with the preparation of monthly and year-end accounting and control requirements to complement statutory accounts
* Conduct balance sheet reconciliations
* Provide analytical support to the Finance team, assisting with ad hoc requests to guide decision making
* Prepare for statutory returns
The successful Management Accountant will possess:
* A professional qualification or working towards it (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
* Knowledge of the manufacturing industry
* Ability to complete reporting and forecasting efficiently with excellent IT skills including Excel and SAP.
* Previous Management Accountant experience is essential
In order to apply for this exciting Management Accountant position please submit your details below.