DIGITAL UX MANAGER - LEADING RETAILER
Digital UX Manager - Leading Retailer - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity for a Digital UX Manager to join this leading online and international high street retailer. They have a strong reputation for customer service and offer excellent career development within a growing sector. Our client is an established retailer with a multi-billion pound turnover. They are currently recruiting for a Digital UX Manager to join their established Digital Team.
Digital UX Manager - Leading Retailer - Role Responsibility
The purpose of this role is to deliver a best in class customer experience across all our clients websites. This role will deliver the MVT programme, analysing results and feeding this into the user interface work stream while also working with our ratings & reviews provider to constantly develop and drive conversion through them.
- Achieve an increase in conversion through Multi-Variance Tool, UI changes and customer testing
- Constantly asses our websites and competitors to identify change and new initiatives that will drive sales
- Implement tests on the website, monitoring them closely and publishing results to the ecommerce team and anyone else who is impacted by the changes
- Support the rest of the UX team and outer ecommerce team in driving mobile best practice and ensuring that everyone is working towards a mobile first approach
- Implement promotional support through MVT in line with promotional changeover
- Implement and monitor customer feedback tests, ensuring that all feedback is collated and fed back to the ecommerce team
- Work with our 3rd party agencies to deliver a high ROI and conversion
Digital UX Manager - Leading Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of MVT & CMS platforms Ecommerce background
- Experience of using web analytics tools
- Experience of tagging solutions would be advantageous
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to influence amongst peers and the management teams
- Team Management Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take data and a plan of action to drive sales forward
Detail2Digital is a trading division of Detail2Recruitment Limited acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Digital & Online companies.