Embedded Real Time Engineer
£40k - £55k depending on experience.
One of our global prestigious clients are going through a stage of expansion and are looking for a number of engineers to add to their existing teams.
To qualify for the positions you will need extensive experience in embedded real time engineering, with high competency in C/C++ or Java.
Additional skills are as follows;
Position for Embedded Real Time Engineer
We are looking for experienced engineers (5+ Years) with experience and knowledge some of the following disciplines:-
- Real Time embedded engineering
- Embedded microprocessors/microcontrollers (e.g. ARM Cortex)
- Experience of safety critical/regulated development (e.g. DO-178B/C)
- Software modelling in UML
- High level language development in at least one of the following C/C++, Java, Ada, MISRA C
- Use of emulators and simulators to verify designs and implementations
- Understanding of low level hardware interfacing
- Dynamic modelling using Matlab/SCADE
- Software verification techniques, including static analysis and coverage analysis
- Scheduling techniques to satisfy temporal requirements
- Communication protocols
As expected from a world renowned luxury brand, they provide an excellent benefits package, pension, healthcare and generous holidays.
Please apply today.