Business Administration Support
Job Title: Business Support Assistant
Job Type: Temporary on-going
Salary: £15,486 - £17,544
Diligent, organised and reliable when it comes to your administrative skills? Looking to utilise said skills in one of the most recognised prestigious organisations within the West Midlands? If so this great opportunity working with the West Midlands Police is the role for you.
You will be required to provide an efficient administrative service for Case management Unit and report directly to Case management Unit Team Leaders.
So what will you be doing?
- Input data from source documents on Integrated Custody Information System and Electronic File Build case management system
- Provide administrative support to Case Progression Officers
- Photocopy case file material and assemble documents ready for transfer to Crown Prosecution Department, probation and operational resources
- Interrogate Her Majesty's Court Service case management systems and print off court listing information to deal with enquiries (internal and external) courteously e.g. demonstrating commitment to customer service
- Ability to use routine office equipment, including MDF printers
- Ability to use or be trained on a range of operational systems e.g. Integrated Custody Information System, Electronic File Build, Police National Computer, Libra
- To be aware of Force policies in relation to equality and diversity and challenge instances of non-compliance
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible attitude towards work and support team objectives
- Regular contact with officer/staff force wide
- To be aware of own responsibilities and actions concerning health and safety at work and report any issues to line management.
- The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills; capable of meeting short deadlines; possess an ability to organise personal workloads; and be confident in their ability to accommodate changing priorities.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate with the purpose and grading of the post that may from time to time be determined.
This role won't be around for long so don't delay apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75463289