Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive role involves supporting the Digital team in planning and implementing a rebrand for the business. You would pro-actively managing stakeholders including agencies and clients.
Michael Page Digital are currently supporting a local tourism business to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join the business on an initial 6 month contract.
The Digital Marketing Executive role involves:
- Supporting the development of the new corporate identity, social media channels and corporate website
- Using the CMS proactively to ensure all digital channel information is accurate and up to date. Often sourcing external content for owned and earned channels to grow brand exposure
- Considering SEO requirements to ensure content and brand profile is optimised at all times
- Supporting with email template creation and distribution and working with Microsoft Dynamics and Communigator to broadcast emails
- Overseeing social media channels across Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and Pinterest
- Utilising social channels to drive traffic to owned digital channels
In order to be considered for the Digital Marketing Executive role, you must have:
- Relevant academic or professional qualification within Digital or Marketing
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Proactive and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written and demonstrable copywriting skills
- Sound understanding of marketing and digital techniques with experience of CMS, CRM and email systems
- Proficient use of social media monitoring tools
- Track record of working on content managed websites and managing social media
- Experience in eCRM from design and content through to distribution
- Experience in HTML
The Digital Marketing Executive role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a well established Birmingham based business that is embarking on exciting change.
The role is an initial 6 month contract, but could be made permanent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75464020