Assistant Buyer - Accessories - West Midlands
A leading specialist retailer is looking for a passionate and ambitious individual to help support their Non Fashion Accessories buying teams. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for that next step in their buying career.
As Assistant Buyer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the Buying team in developing and managing their branded and own brand product
- Use competitor and customer analysis to suggest opportunities within current ranges
- Help the Buying team with supplier relationships and negotiations
- Build strong relationships with other core functions, including supply chain, quality and marketing
To be considered for this role, you must possess:
- A strong track record and a BAA or Assistant Buyer, ideally from a large, fast paced retail background
- A determined, motivated, mind-set
- Great communication skills, and the ability to form relationships quickly with internal stakeholders
- Excellent level of ability on Microsoft power point
£25 - 30k
If you think you have the necessary experience and skills, get in touch with an up to date CV today!