Corporate Sales Executive - Head Office Based
Corporate Sales Executive - Head Office based (Maternity Cover, 9 Months)
Lyreco is one of the world’s leading providers of Workplace Solutions to businesses, with a global presence across 44 countries, over 10,000 employees and with a 2.2bn turnover. Ethical, forward thinking and award winning are some of the words that describe us and our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
We have a new opportunity for a Corporate Sales Executive to join our Corporate Inside Sales Team at our UK Head Office in Telford, Shropshire, we are offering a salary up to £21,500 and OTE of £3,000.
As our Corporate Sales Executive, you will account manage by telephone all agreed customers within a defined but changeable area. Your aim is to consistently achieve Sales, profit and outbound call targets.
Key Responsibilities as our Corporate Sales Executive include:
- To consistently achieve set call objectives by contacting pre-defined buying points, agreed by Corporate Sales and Inside Sales Management.
- To achieve sales in line with sales targets/objectives set by calling buyers and end users within our area of responsibility.
- Fully maintaining and effective manage met the client database over the phone.
- Ensuring wherever possible we are capturing the customers complete spend on workplace solutions and office products, using all the reports, promotions and information available.
- To take and resolve any queries arising within agreed timescales.
- To liaise with the Inside Sales Team Leader on pertinent account issues.
Our ideal Corporate Sales Executive will need:-
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- The ability to build successful working relationships with client from cold.
- The ability to sell and negotiate and make a high number of quality outbound telephone calls in line with agreed targets and objectives.
- The initiative to plan and organise workload effectively.
- Ability to deal with challenges and obstacles, be assertive and remain polite and personable at all times.
- To be an effective listener, able to deal with queries and complaints, create trust and diffuse any potential problems.
Ideally as our Corporate Sales Executive, you should live locally to Telford in areas such as Shrewsbury, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Market Drayton, Ironbridge and surrounding areas.
If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your career in Sales, then please click apply as we would love to hear from you!