Reservationist, Temporary Contract - Farncombe Estate
We are looking for a reservationist to join the team at Farncombe Estate, a unique 400-acre Cotswold estate.
The Farncombe Estate is situated in an idyllic hillside location and includes the award winning Dormy House Hotel, Foxhill Manor and The Fish. We can provide amazing opportunities for ambitious people who are as passionate about hospitality as us.
We would love to hear from you if;
- You have experience of working within the hotel sector, preferably within reservations or front of house and know the guest journey as well as the demands of the role.
- You have experience working with Opera
- You have strong administrative skills including a high level of attention to detail (there’s a lot of checking in reservations!)
- You are a friendly, helpful and confident telephone manner is also essential
- You are a task orientated person that can handle working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
What we can offer you;
- Very competitive salary
- An industry leading benefits package including 30 days holidays (including Bank holidays)
- Due to the unique way that the business is structured, we can offer fantastic career progression
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in
Due to our rural location, candidates will ideally have access to their own transport.