Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
We are looking for a dedicated part time Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) in Hereford, Herefordshire to join a quality residential Home with excellent nursing support for older people. You will be joining an established organisation who are committed to providing excellent care within comfortable, homely surroundings. This home is a brand-new development, built within exquisite gardens and amazing views.
As a Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), your responsibilities will involve:
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Essential Standards
Person Specification for the role:
- Fully qualified Nurse (RMN, RGN) with an active pin
- Ideally have previous experience in a Residential or Nursing setting
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical knowledge
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) who is passionate about delivering excellent care. If you require further information, please click on 'Apply’ and we can contact you when convenient to discuss further.