Customer Support Advisor
Customer Support Advisor - Derby
Are you a motivated and customer focused Customer Support Advisor seeking immediate work in Derby?
Do you have proven customer support and administration experience?
Are you looking for experience with a market leading brand?
Our leading utilities infrastructure client based in Derby are seeking driven and motivated Customer Support Advisors to work within a specialist customer support team near Pride Park Derby. Working within a inbound team, you will help and provide support to Customers with equipment and where needed dispatch engineers to resolve the issue
- Full Time - 37 hours per week
- £9.14PH + Holiday pay (17500)
- Immediate start / Short notice available
- Excellent working conditions and leading employer
- 3-6 months initially (potential for permanent)
- Receive and record multi-channel inbound enquiries (email, writing, phone)
- Provide account information
- Problem shoot equipment problems
- Word processing - sending customers letters
- Consistently provide a great customer experience
- Dispatch field staff
- Maintain reliable, accurate and complete records
- Prioritise and deliver workload against SLA's
- Experienced in delivering a great a great customer service
- Proven Administration skills
- Experienced in multi-tasking workloads
- Experience of working to targets/SLAs
- Experience in organising and prioritising workloads
- IT literate - able to use MS Word and Excel in a working environment
- Immediate or short notice to start
- DBS or Standard Disclosure checked (or willing to have one)
- Experience with collections or complaints would be an advantage but not essential
For further information, please apply with your latest CV today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.