Recruitment Project Consultant
The Discovery ADR Group is a rapidly expanding talent acquisition and talent management organisation. Fundamentally, we make it easier for companies to attract develop and retain exceptional talent within their businesses.
We have grown exponentially from our humble beginnings in graduate recruitment to become well recognised for exceptional results, efficiencies and service delivery both domestically and internationally. We are particularly strong in the food, manufacturing and engineering sectors.
We are actually quite unique in our diversity and the scope of our expertise, recognised for providing innovative and sustainable solutions for companies looking for talent, from interns and graduates through to senior executive positions across the globe.
Over the last 18 years we have built an enviable reputation as a business, clearly defined by the commitment to excellence and the results we deliver. We are a values-driven business, where hard work and integrity is recognised and rewarded. Every single member of the team plays a massively important part in our success.
What's the job?
Graduate recruitment and development remains a core passion and proposition for us since establishing in 1999. We make graduate recruitment accessible to all companies regardless of their size, brand or location; the delivery of which is driven by our highly talented resource team.
Working closely with a Recruitment Project Manager, you will take ownership for the delivery of a sufficient number of suitably qualified graduates for your allocated campaigns and the general talent bank.
You will use your experience and skills to be successful, including researching, negotiating, organising and assessing. You will be responsible for ensuring campaigns are on track and that we continue to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Identifying 'Discovery calibre’ graduates by screening applications and searching databases in line with agreed criteria, KPI’s and targets.
- Conducting competency based telephone interviews.
- Formally assessing talent by way of competency based assessment centres.
- Carrying out competency and strength based face-to-face interviews.
- Briefing candidates on roles and the opportunities they offer.
- Being committed to helping every graduate we interact with to find the right graduate role for them.
- Taking full ownership for ensuring the required number and quality of suitable graduates are available for allocated campaigns within agreed parameters and deadlines.
- Act as a representative and advocate of Discovery Graduates and undertake additional duties as required.
Our ideal person
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of a 2:2 or a 2nd year undergraduate (on track for a 2:2 or higher) looking for an industrial placement.
- Have a track record of personal and academic success and excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills, inter-personal skills and high standards of presentation.
- Be engaging and enthusiastic.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with an eye for detail
- IT literate including working knowledge of databases.
- Possess and use initiative
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise a heavy and varied workload, working to strict deadlines.
- Possess a strong work ethic and personal resilience.
- Positive and ambitious to achieve personal success.
- Be flexible, adaptable, reliable and wholly committed to doing the best job possible.
- Possess drive, desire and determination to succeed at a high level.
- A genuine interest in the recruitment sector
- Live in Birmingham or be willing to relocate.
Join the team!
We are committed to employee development, supporting additional qualifications, providing excellent remuneration and benefits package. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive.
It’s not all work though; we take time to celebrate our successes with company days out, monthly drinks nights, a quarterly dining club, monthly breakfast meetings, rewards and incentives.
We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to be successful. All in all, we are a great company to work with!