Accounts Assistant (Immediate Start)
We are currently working with a highly reputed service organisation - the largest in its industry in the UK. The business is searching for an Accounts Assistant to join their team and support the accounts department with a variety a financial processes. Duties will include but will not be limited to: maintaining the sales and purchase ledgers, raising invoices, preparing payments, managing queries and some reporting to management. This is a long term temporary opportunity, but with the right candidate there is a high likelihood that the position can be made permanent.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in a similar high volume and fast paced accounts position.
- Have an excellent academic record.
- Have a bright and enthusiastic personality.
- Have excellent Excel skills (familiar with the use of v lookups and pivots tables)
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a thriving business that has an excellent reputation within the industry.
- Work within a friendly and supportive team environment.
- Receive an excellent benefits package.
- Have access to onsite parking.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced accounts assistant to join a highly successful, growing business. Please apply now.