Warehouse Team Manager interim
Warehouse Team Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
Interim until January (potential to go perm)
Shifts, 6-2, 2-10 (either tues-sat OR sun - Thurs)
Role Purpose: Support the Manager in ensuring the accurate processing of all client returns, this is to achieve optimum levels of cost and efficiency through the effective supervision and control and development of all staff and resources, whilst equally maintaining the highest levels of safety, welfare and security within all areas of responsibility.
- Support the Manager to ensure optimum levels of stock integrity are achieved through compliance to the processes and procedures of all Warehouse Operations.
- Through consultation with the Manager, ensuring that all areas of responsibility are staffed commensurate to the achievement of scheduled and planned tasks and peak volume associated activity in line with optimum service and cost efficiencies
- Maintain, as a member of the management team, all Health & Safety requirements as regards the provision and maintenance of fire and safety equipment and the upkeep of all relevant checks, reports and documentation.
- Provide all third party contractors to site with all the relevant documentation required under company policies (SSOW, permits, insurances etc).
- Conduct investigative processes and, where appropriate, take relevant action, with regards to providing rectification of operational deficiencies, implementation of change, counselling, coaching or/and disciplinary action, where deemed the appropriate course of action, up to and including Recorded Written Warning.
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Adaptable & responsive to change
- Resource planning skills
- Disciplinary procedure where appropriate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
All queries must be directed quoting ref ck/2110. 3DOM Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.