Collections Team Manager
Collections Team Leader - Permanent
Salary £25k - £30k + Performance Bonus + Benefits
My Client are an established Financial Services Provider based in South Birmingham. Due to successful growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Collections Team Manager.
Working as part of the Collections Management Team, reporting into the Head of Collections, you will be responsible for leading and developing a Team of Specialist Debt Recovery Agents to achieve performance KPI's and value led behaviours in a compliant manner.
The company are going through a period of transition at present as they continue to grow; this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to use all of your skills and experience in a forward thinking and growing company.
- Lead & develop a Collections Team of around 8-10 FTE
- Achieve collections performance to team target in a cost effective & compliant manner
- Ensure each team member is on track to achieve individual targets and drive the department to achieve its targets and quality KPI’s.
- To achieve internal and external SLA’s in the provision of collection services & deliver process and procedure enhancements to provide service excellence.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills by adhering to regulatory, company & client requirements and promote a TCF & conduct risk centric culture.
- Monitor and manage 3rd party supplier relationships to ensure optimal performance and maximise working relationships
- Work alongside the compliance and training departments to ensure personal and departmental compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority’s Treating Customers Fairly Principles
- Ensure each Agent is compliant with all company policies and procedures
- Provide coaching and development to each team member ensuring that regular 1 2 1’s are carried out through balanced performance management.
- Coordinate with the HR department in disciplinary matters, absence management and any other staffing issues arising within the department
- Analyse Team MI in order to drive improvements
- Min 2-3 year’ s experience within a Collections Team Leader role essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of continuously reaching monthly targets and KPI’s
- Knowledge & application of industry compliance inclusive of DPA, FCA, OFCOM & CPA
- Strong people and performance management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good problem solving & analytical skills
If you are interested in this position, then please apply without delay
Debt Collection| Debt Recovery |Financial Services |Banking |Operations | Performance Management |Team Manager| Leadership Skills| People Management