Cover Supervisor- Graduate
PK Education is recruiting Graduates to work as Cover Supervisors in a number of Secondary Schools in Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull. PK Education require candidates to be flexible with working hours. Assignments can be part time to full time, temporary or permanent and in some cases the possibility of gaining permanent employment initially through temporary contracts.
The position would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, fun, and rewarding experience.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Qualified up to Degree level
- Experience of working with children
- Experience supporting pupils below national average.
- Flexible and available for full time work.
- Current, valid DBS (update service).
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
- Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
- Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
- Able to apply behaviour policies and reward schemes effectively.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £55 and £70 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities with associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
If you are interested in the above Teacher opportunities or you are looking for alternative Supply Teaching in the Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull area, short term or long term and would like to hear more, then please contact Ricky Sandhu on or email your CV direct to me today on .