We are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant on behalf of our clients based in Brierly Hill this is a temporary ongoing role.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Marketing Assistant
- Gain an understanding of the underlying business, data & processes sufficient to provide expert advice to users in the use of Dynamics CRM.
- Investigate & analyse reported defects.
- Develop user interfaces.
- Train colleagues to ensure familiarity with any revisions made to software.
- Write programming codes & adapt existing software to meet the changing needs of the site.
- Review current business requirements & technical specifications.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination & creation of project documentation & project processes.
- Define success CRM Project criteria for projects.
- Review & edit requirements, specifications, business processes & recommendations related to the proposed solution.
Details of a Marketing Assistant
- Location: Brierly Hill
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm
- Temporary On-Going
- Pay- £8.00-£10.00 Per Hour
Skills and Experience of a Marketing Assistant
- To maintain the digital platform, in the context of a marketing & communication social media campaign (the site is already designed & built).
- Have excellent working knowledge of CRM & coding.
- Have previous marketing & social media expertise.
- Have particular attention to detail.
- Manage & progress client support e-mails & calls.
- Communicate the status of issues to clients.
- Create & edit CRM Dashboards.
Benefits of working as Marketing Assistant
- 28 days holidays
- Working for a reputable company
- Good company Pension
- Company car park
If you are interested in this position please click Apply