New year, ready for a great new start?
Eclipse HomeCare is a local and highly successful Award Winning' business that's growing in your area .
We want to speak to dependable, caring people (new and experienced), looking for full or part time roles as Care Assistants providing much appreciated care to the elderly in their own homes in your local area.
Summary of our unique benefits (full details below):
* £7.25, £7.40, £7.60 and £8.10 per hour (based on experience & qualifications)
* Equates up to £9.45ph for contact time - as we pay you for all travel time, mileage and holidays
* Fully paid travel time, mileage allowance and holidays
* Hours based on your preference
* £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
* Career Progression (all vacancies advertised internally)
* Fully paid in house 'face to face' training (to the latest Care Certificate)
* Fully paid Shadowing (with experienced Caregivers)
* Ongoing Specialist Care Training (Diploma Level 2 & 3, Dementia, Palliative Care.....)
* Company Pension Scheme contibution
* All equipment Free (Uniform, mobile phone etc.)
* Guaranteed Hours* (in certain areas)
* Dedicated care support from your own Area Team Leader
* Dedicated rota support from your own Rota Coordinator
* Unique Car Loan Purchase Scheme
* New Joiners Bonus*
* Pool car (for your emergencies)
* Unique Car Loan Purchase Scheme - fee of charge (if you have a driving licence but no car)
Plus a better company:
* Caring is the most rewarding job you can do - and we are experts in getting you started
* You can be experienced or a new starter - we need both
* All training is free of charge, plus you are fully paid whilst you are being trained
* Immediate start dates available for you (in your local area)
* Eclipse HomeCare have enormous pride in our Award Winning team of caregivers and have an absolute passion to be the best in Worcestershire
Further details (if you have time to read on now): Caring for people in their own homes is the most rewarding job you can do because..
* you are appreciated and make a difference (every day)
* you have flexibility (being out and about in the community)
* you have both responsibility and independence (no management looking over your shoulder)
* your social skills and life experience are highly valued
* it is local work and can fit in around your personal arrangements (childcare, studying, family life, sports etc.)
We take enormous pride in our teams of local caregivers who work with a passion to provide the very best care. Our teams have been successfully built up over many years, winning National Awards in 2015 and 2016 from HomeCare.co.uk as the Best Home Care provider in Worcestershire' (based on what our clients had to say about us).
We know that our Caregivers are THE reason for our success, and this success comes from having:
* The best training, support & career development programmes
* Tremendous reputation (built on delivering years of excellent care)
* Investment in fast, efficient and reliable communication around rotas, support and medication
* Unique team culture based on our desire to be the best (and other factors like our upside down company tree!)
You can be experienced or a new starter as our teams are built from many of the best local School Leavers', Marvellous Mums', Empty Nesters' and Busy Bee Retirees'. With your skills, enhanced with any necessary training, you will very quickly become an important part of our local team preparing meals, assisting with medication and personal care.
We are looking for new joiners to start in Worcester, Malvern, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Stourport, Bewdley, Tenbury, Leominster, Ludlow and all surrounding areas. All training is to the very latest National Care Certificate Standard. All training is free of charge and you are paid you're your time during any training.
Eclipse HomeCare is better because:
* We have a passion to be the best homecare employer in Worcestershire.
* With the best training, mentoring & support (a company that stands out from the rest) to ensure you are fully trained (Care Certificate, Diploma Levels 2 & 3).
* Local work with immediate start dates (including surrounding areas).
* Full and part time roles (with flexible shift patterns designed to fit your work / life style).
* Our hourly rates equate up to other advertised rates of £9.45 because we pay for your travel time, training & holidays.
* A comprehensive pay package (with starting rates of £7.25 to £8.10 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience), paid travel time, full holiday pay, additional mileage allowance, pension contribution, car loan purchase scheme and £100 recommend a friend scheme).
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now!
Our working pattern is flexible and normally requires you to work every other weekend. We have 4 shift patterns (full time, part time days, part time evenings & weekends only).
Eclipse HomeCare Ltd voted by its clients as a Top 10 provider in the West Midlands on Homecare.co.uk for two years running with a client satisfaction score of 9.7 out of 10 - and No.1 in Worcestershire for the second year running
*Terms and conditions apply.