A Business in Worcester are looking for a Input Assistant on an on-going Temp basis, paying £8.51ph.
£8.51 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday (9-5pm) or (8:30-4:30)
Your new company
A outsourcing Company are looking for an Input Assistant to work within their busy Accounts Payable team on an on-going Temporary basis, paying £8.51 per hour.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to;
- To input into SAP all non-order invoices and claims, SAP and Framework order invoices within 2 days of receipt by the Accounts Payable Team.
- To be the first point of contact for telephone queries raised by internal and external customers ensuring the query is resolved or redirected as appropriate.
- To be responsible for the of scanning of invoices.
- To efficiently input routine information onto appropriate electronic systems.
- To ensure that customer service and satisfaction remain a high priority at all times.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need a high level of Customer Service experience and the ability to work within a fast paced and high pressure environment. You will also need excellent Excel skills and use of E5 systems and Spreadsheet use is of huge benefit.
What you'll get in return
You will get in return the chance to really develop your skills within a thriving organisation that will give you a solid career platform. You will also benefit from on-site parking and flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75444222