A day in the life of a Recruitment Consultant within the PageGroup business is hugely varied, exciting and definitely rewarding.
Michael Page Digital are a specialist division of the PageGroup - a leading employer that has been recognised by the SundayTimes and GlassDoor. Michael Page Digital operate across 5 UK offices. We are a growing business, and are looking for experienced consultants to join our success. The Birmingham offices are based in the heart of the city in luxurious offices with a great social atmosphere.
The Recruitment Consultant role would involve working as part of an established and vibrant team. You would be prospecting and growing recruitment pipeline, and working to build on existing relationships whilst using your charm to develop and maintain new business.
Day to day responsibilities would involve:
- Scoping out new clients and developing opportunities
- Arranging and attending meetings with prospective clients and candidates to continue building an established relationship and get the best understanding of meeting their needs, whilst building your own network
- Working to varying levels of key performance indicators and targets in order to achieve the best
- Analysing and responding to client briefs whilst providing highly professional, comprehensive proposals
- Working as part of a well networked team and providing assistance and guidance where necessary
- Negotiating with existing and prospective new clients
In order to be considered for the Recruitment Consultant role, you would be expected to have previous experience of working within a recruitment environment - with a very successful track record.
You will have a genuine passion for recruitment, and a drive to succeed. You will have the motivation to be successful and work well against set targets.
The role will involve managing multiple clients and briefs, so you will be required to manage your own workload and realistically manage the expectations of your clients and candidates.
You will have the ability to drive sales, and push within negotiations confidently.
The Recruitment Consultant role is offering an experienced recruitment professional the opportunity to join a well regarded, experienced team in a fantastic organisation that is widely recognised. You would be joining a team that are very well networked and would have a great opportunity to build a career.
The role offers a highly competitive salary, with multiple additional benefits. There are also brilliant social activities within the team and office so you are most definitely rewarded for your hard work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75444334