CNC Operator - Night Shift
We are recruiting for CNC operator roles in the Brownhills area.
As a CNC operator you will need to have:
- Experience as a Night Shift CNC operator.
- Have worked previously in a factory environment.
- Use your own initiative when quality checking your finished products.
- Salary: £9.15 per hour / £9.53 per hour ( night shift )
- Working Hours: Weekends - Friday / Saturday / Sunday 6pm - 6am( Night Shift ) ( 36 hours total )
- Location: Brownhills
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a CNC operator
- Although training is provided, suitable candidates will be required to work independently, from operating the CNC machine to quality checking the end products. This work can be fast paced as there are targets that need to me back. The above working hours ( Friday - Sunday 6pm - 6am ) these are permanent and cannot be changed, please only apply for this role if you would prefer to work weekends.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.