Regional Manager - Midlands North
We’re a great team. Join us.
We believe that everyone has a personal best. Those we care for, and those who care for them. That’s why, as a Cambian Regional Manager, you’ll find that you’re part of a close, supportive team, all focused on achieving the best outcome for everyone. The better we work together, the more we can help the people we care for achieve their personal best too.
Position: Regional Manager
Location: Midlands North
We have a highly skilled management team, all of our homes are good or outstanding and we are seeking an individual who can both sustain this but also develop and progress the region.
Main purpose of the Job:
To provide the very best care and support to a range of young people who have a range of needs including:
Social, emotional, mental health, autism, learning [LF1] disabilities and high levels of trauma.
To provide management support to the operations of the Cambian Group – to ensure efficient and effective co-ordination and delivery of performance management systems including bi-annual audits of designated homes and in some instances quarterly based upon the needs of a home
- To ensure that each children’s home meets and exceeds the standards and expectations contained in its Statement of Purpose as well as fully complying with Ofsted requirements and recommendations
- To maximize the profitability of the region by driving high occupancy rates within the homes whilst maintaining high quality standards
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with Local Authorities and other key agencies to achieve best outcomes for young people, promote the business interests of Cambian Group within the region and maximise opportunities to provide additional services to existing customers
- To liaise with Cambian Group customers to ensure all quality assurance issues remain a key focus by way of regularly seeking customer feedback on service provisions
- To ensure consistency of Regulation 44 inspections via continuous monitoring of standards
- To provide advice, assistance and support to all managers in relation to Child Protection [LF2] issues and other notifiable events.
- To investigate complaints and attend neighbourhood meetings as and when required
- To support the process of establishing and maintaining a stable, competent and motivated staff team in all of our homes. This will include completing management investigations and disciplinary hearings as and when required
- To offer inspiration, leadership, managerial guidance, direction and support to staff at all levels
- To ensure that company policy and procedures are adhered to and that there are systems in place to monitor the administration of each of the home’s affairs
- To ensure high levels of productivity and best use of company resources through close monitoring of rotas, management of agency usage and monitoring training attendance
- To ensure that each establishment is maintained to a high standard in line with Health and Safety requirements so that staff and young people can live and work in safe and comfortable environments
- To promote the company’s equal opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice policies in relation to all staff and young people
- To assist the Senior Management Team in maintaining and promoting best practice throughout the regions
- To assist with analyzing weekly Key Performance Indicators and addressing patterns/trends to ensure continued improved performance
- To provide Senior Management cover as and when required and complete all other duties reasonably agreed
- To provide information and contribute to the Operations Board on a regular basis
- To be the Ofsted Registered Responsible Individual for the homes
- Diploma 5 In Care/ BA(hons) Social Work, DIP SW or equivalent
- Management qualification – Diploma 5 In Management (or equivalent)
- Enhanced CRB check [LF3]
- Clean current driving licence
- Related management experience