Recruitment Account Coordinator
Staffing Match is a well-respected agency. We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Account Co-ordinator to join our team in Coventry supplying temporary industrial staff onto various assignments in Coventry, Lutterworth and Leicester.
Working as part of a busy team, you'll be responsible for contacting and registering candidates, and then placing them onto various temporary assignments such as warehousing and distribution that run 24/7. Training will be given.
Hours of work Monday-Friday 08.30 - 17.30 with out of hours on call required on a shared rota basis to include weekends. Flexability on start and finish times will be required during busy periods.
- Contacting candidates from database and ad response, arranging registrations
- Completing registrations, assessing suitability against contracts
- Ensuring compliance on all contracts
- Placing job adverts, CV searching
- General administration including payroll
- Out of hours on call as required on a shared rota. This will include weekends.
- Able to work under pressure to deadlines
- Quick thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
So you bring your commitment, passion and determination, and we'll support you every step of the way with our belief in our values, our vision, and most of all you….
Please apply online to Magda Opoka in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment consultant, trainee recruitment consultant, trainee, recruitment consultant, recruitment, transport recruitment consultant