Payroll Administrator | Castle Vale | £25,000
Our client, a leading organisation on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to provide an efficient and accurate weekly payroll and also assist with general HR administrative tasks.
Why should you apply?
- Great organisation with an excellent reputation
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
The role entails:
- Administration of Kronos Time & Attendance system for all staff
- Preparing weekly wages and running payroll, balancing weekly clock transactions, splitting overtime hours, tallying clock hours with time sheet hours, calculating holiday pay, sick pay and absence pay.
- Calculating shop floor bonuses.
- Maintaining holiday record files and absence forms.
- Setting up new starters, issuing clock cards.
- Administration of BHSF scheme
- Dealing with payroll, tax and deduction issues
- General HR tasks including: general correspondence, maintaining personnel and training records, company notice boards, ordering and issuing workwear
- Reception and switchboard cover as required
- Ability to maintain an accurate payroll run on a weekly basis in ever changing conditions
- Time and Attendance admin experience
- Excellent communication skills,
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure
- A minimum of 4 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Sound knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook.
- At least three years’ experience within the payroll function, ideally with a clock card based system.
Salary & Hours
8.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Thursday
8.0amm - 1pm Friday
Salary - up to £25K dependent on experience
If you are an experienced Payroll Administrator, and would like to be part of a global company with a great reputation, please submit your CV to apply for the role! This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!