Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
£35000 - £45000pa (OTE £50000 to £80000)
Responsible for maximising profit across an agreed geographical territory the Area Sales Manager will develop a new client portfolio whilst growing existing client relationships. This role is focused on promoting a mix of PTC software solutions and Core Services to senior managers throughout the regions
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Sales Leader, the Area Sales Manager will work within the company’s Business Sales Team.
• The successful candidate will manage sales and service relationships with customers to support technology planning, investment, sales campaigns and project rollouts.
• The sales team currently consists of 3 Senior Sales roles in the UK and Ireland. There are al-so 5 Internal Sales roles all supported by a dedicated Pre-Sales team. This vital new position will be integral to business success and is focused on maximising profit in the agreed territory. This autonomous role will require you to manage your own time efficiently to achieve your agreed revenue target; this will be structured to suit your knowledge, success and experience within the market.
• As the Area Sales Manager, your time will be divided between selling the PTC Software Products and the Core Services can offer. Your successes with both key offerings will form the basis of your commission structure. This generous structure is based on GP and will give you the opportunity to earn up to 17% of any profit that you generate on territory.
• Using your personal drive and determination, you will benefit from opportunities to fur-ther your career as successful individuals will be given exciting opportunities to grow with the company.
• A proven background in software sales
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills (Siebel, MS Dynamics, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
• The ability to work autonomously and prioritise daily and weekly activities
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
Experience selling CAD/CAM software (e.g. Solidworks, Solid Edge, Inventor, Siemens NX) prefer-able. Failing this a proven track record selling software solutions is required
Knowledge of PTC software
In return, Concurrent Engineering will offer an exceptional package, based on experience, as fol-lows:
Basic salary of £35k - £45k (a realistic OTE of £50k - £80k)
21 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
Pension and Healthcare to be agreed on an individual basis
The working hours for an Area Sales Manager are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:00am- 5:30pm (Field based)
Tuesday: 9:00am- 5.30pm (Office based in Solihull)
1 hour lunch break
Flexibility on working hours will be required from time to time.